The AX 6.5 Creedmore sniper rifle from Accuracy International inherited the best features of the Accuracy International AW series rifles and improved on many others.
Fixed butt pads are standard with target adjustable and quick adjust butt pads optionally available. The trigger is an adjustable two stage mechanism that allows a large sear engagement until the first stage is taken up. The rifle has a three position safety mechanism. The safety will only operate when the bolt is cocked. The 20mm diameter steel close fitting bolt features an integral short throw bolt handle (60°) with large bolt knob which lies close to the stockside just above the trigger. The bolt can be field stripped without tools for cleaning.
The AX308 action uses a double stack 10 round magazine. Magazine Surfaces are toughened and finished with a multi-part anti-corrosive, anti-friction coating. This military grade steel magazine combined with the revised chassis design makes loading faster and more positive without lifting the rifle. The Accuracy International AX 6.5 Creedmore forend rail system is free floating in either 16" or 13" featuring a keyhole slot system for quickly and securely attaching modular rail sections. Full length picatinny rails in flat, 20 MOA or 30 MOA options match the action rail.
- Caliber:6.5 Creedmoor
- Weight:6.1kg (13.5lb)
- Action:Accuracy International AX308 one piece machined high grade steel
- Trigger:Accuracy International two stage adjustable set at 3.3-4.4lbs
- Safety:Accuracy International three position
- Rifle Barrel Length:24" match grade with SAS muzzle brake designed for quick release suppressor
- Rifle Barrel Twist:1 : 8
- Rifle Stock:Black Folding with Pistol grip. Quick butt, Quick Cheek, Butt Spike, Flush Cups
- Scope Mount:20 MOA Picatinny Rail. 16" forend tube
- Available in Black, Dark Earth or Green
Please email us to customize your build with the following options:
- Butt Spike
- Adjustable Cheek Piece
- Quick Adjust Cheek Piece
- Target Adjustable Butt Pad
- Quick Adjust Butt Pad